Request a quoteMarine Fire
All orders placed after 1pm CT will ship on the following business day if the item(s) are in stock
Specifically designed for firefighters working on LNG and oil barges, cruise ships, docks/harbors, and oil tankers. The Marine Fire accounts for the unique risks associated with fighting fires near water.
*Please note: This item is special order only with a 120 day lead time & min. order of x120 units..
Please download our buyers guide
- 32 lbs, 14.5 kg of flotation
- Fits over turnout gear
- Designed and tested with FDNY
- High tenacity 420 denier nylon fabric for both the outer shell and inner lining, for maximum tear strength, heat and abrasion resistance
- Two 1 ½” leg loops, adjustable both front and back for full stability
- Soft, flexible closed cell foam
- 1 ½ “ waist belt with front and back adjustment for maximum strength and ease of use with gloves
- Two 1 ½” side compression straps for full adjustment
- Two 1 ½” front closures with dual adjustable buckles
- SOLAS Reflective Tape runs front to back over the shoulders
- Multiple attachment points on front for strobe light, knife , etc.
- Quick release rescue belt can be added as an optional extra for team members and third party rescue
- Min order x120 units
*Custom silkscreening available
Universal one size fits all
- (Chest) 35’’ - 62’’ 89cm - 158cm