HARS 1 Rescue Specialist Harness
Request a quoteHARS 1 Rescue Specialist Harness
All orders placed after 1pm CT will ship on the following business day if the item(s) are in stock
The HARS is a hoistable water rescue swimming harness with an integrated PFD. This is our second generation of the HARS harness that has been used in the public safety market for over a decade.
HARS is the first hoistable harness that is equally as functional on the front as it is on the back. This highly adaptable harness accomplishes a wide range of tasks with its rated metal attachment points.
Rappel: waist attachment
Hoist: sternum & high spine attachment
Carry: mid-sternum attachment for weapons
Fall Restraint: gunners belt attachment
- Approx 20 lbs, 9 kg, 90 N of flotation
- Removable sealed foam (an industry first) allowing for decontamination
- The harness can be used without a flotation system.
- Laser-cut molle front and back with heavy-duty 1050 denier fabric
- 1-7/8” mil-spec 6000 lbs structural vertical webbing straps
- Removable leg loops and side entry secondary adjustors (field replaceable)
- Side Entry (Left or Right)
- Velcro T-tabs for excess webbing management
- Shoulder metal V-Rings - Compatible with CMC Derby Helo strap.
- Shaped PVC foam, and deep cut armholes for rescue swimming
- Top-of-the-line hardware - Austria Alpin Cobra buckles and Coletech
- Size: Universal one size fits all: (Chest) 30” - 54” 76cm - 137cm
Made in the USA
Please allow 120 days for delivery.